"Entrepreneurship is the pursuit, creation and capture of extraordinary value"
–Daniel Isenberg, Professor of Management Practice, Babson Global
BENEFITS TO YOU AND YOUR COMMUNITY
• Gain real-
• Network with your peers and exchange information with persons from all types of organizations and experiences
• Identify critical issues and new opportunities in today's changing world
• Become more proactive in your work setting
• Identify your organization's strengths, weaknesses and resources
• Strengthen your leadership skills and abilities
• Increase the success rate for new business ventures and businesses with growth potential
Every citizen that is interested in making their community better tomorrow than it is today has a seat at one or more of the workshops. Primarily we get participants from chambers of commerce, economic development, city and county government, planners, board members and those that work with boards, educators, grant writers, consultants, business owners, landowners and many other segments of rural communities.
Why do they attend?
Workshops are very applied, hands-
Instruction for Today's Community Leaders and Volunteers:
Workshops that focus on Community, Economic, Business,
and Leadership Development
Community and economic development workshops bring together key decision-
TCRE educational programs enhance the ability of rural communities to plan for sustainable economic activity by building a team of trained leaders. Current opportunities continue to focus on this purpose while expanding into workshops with more of a focus on business development.
TCRE workshops are taught by an impressive group of experienced trainers and experts. What you learn from these knowledge-
|Radio & Video|